12.30.2021Thursday, December 30, 2021

Slow-Cooker Recipes

A great thing about slow-cookers are that they are inexpensive compared to some other kitchen appliances. You can even find some that have super cute patterns or colors; I had a red one once that went with the color scheme of my kitchen at the time. 

 I learned how to cook budget friendly by using simple slow-cooker recipes as an adult. Some of them have become favorites from some friends I have made the dishes for. Not only are they budget-friendly for me; they were simple to make. 


These slow-cooker recipes are perfect for busy parents, people who dislike cooking and those new to slow-cooking. I am not a big fan of those recipes where you have to click through a million ads to read what is even in the ingredient list. Therefore; I made these recipes quite easy to read. 


I used to call every slow-cooker meal a crockpot recipe. In reality, Crockpot is a brand of slow-cookers basically. These days a lot of people are also using air fryers and instantpot. My next appliance purchase may just be a conventional oven since I want to use my microwave a lot less.


Enjoy and happy slow-cooking!