1.02.2022Sunday, January 02, 2022

Good. Kind. Pure. Vegan Nail Polish

 


To save myself more money; I give myself manicures at home quite often. I love going to nail salons for pedicures...but for some reason; I dread getting my nails done. Maybe it is hard for me to sit still that long. This nail polish was great for me since I do my own nails a lot these days.

    Good. Kind. Pure. has a collection of beautiful nail polish and I tried them out last month. Here is my opinion on these beauty products.

   

 I received these Sally Hansen nail polishes complimentary for reviewing purposes. These colors are soft enough for winter but pretty enough for Spring and Summer months. The neat thing about these products are that they are vegan nail colors.

   Frosted Amethyst  (331) was the color I tried first; I wore it about a week. The color is so pretty and I have darker skin. Usually I shy away from the lighter colors and assume I only look good with hot pink. This color looked really pretty on me. This color was plant based.


   Love you lotus (223) is a gorgeous shade of pink that would be stunning for weddings. I love the color pink. I usually go for neon shades but this soft color is so pretty; I am so glad I got to try it.