9.13.2021Monday, September 13, 2021

Review: LulaRich

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1TUAGdZZBiFr85C0DCYIooUkPCbBUBBNW
watched the four episode docuseries; LulaRich on Amazon prime this past weekend. I enjoyed it so much; I watched it several times. 

   Obviously I was  intrigued. I was fairly familiar with the company before this docuseries was released this month. In fact; I also used to want to join the company not too many years ago. I was very into direct sales and multi-level marketing companies then. 

    I was a customer buying the twenty five dollar leggings online and at local vendor events I would participate in. I would see the LuLaRoe booth making nonstop sales while the other vendors looked bored or had no one interested in their health shakes and makeup. 

   Each LuLaRoe retailer would have a different inventory so anytime I seen it being sold; I wanted to purchase new leggings, dressed and more. Now I see the clothing a lot cheaper at thrift shops. I liked purchases leggings that had cute prints such as lipstick on them. 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1ABEd7U0DYOTiyHicNCwatflx92iRC1wC
    I still have some of the items I like such as a blouse  and leggings I sleep in. Maybe I got lucky with limited issues from the company but there was a time I had a bad experience buying from a random LuLaRoe retailer online once. Otherwise; my experience was okay. It just was a expensive addiction of mine. Luckily; I am over that phase in my life. 

    LulaRich has shocking stories from former home
Office employees, retailers and even a family member. There is drama, sad stories, lawsuits and bankruptcies to hear about in this interesting docuseries. I seen Amazon prime ratings were high where I checked the ratings. 

      This is highly recommended by me and now I am very grateful that I did not join the company. I used to want to really bad after hearing about how much fast cash some moms like me were making.