9.29.2021Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Fall; y’all.

 I am excited for the month of October. Not only do I enjoy fall and holidays…Halloween is in October as well! Having a child makes it so much more fun for me personally. I have another excuse to decorate and dress up!

Uniforme Los Angeles 

    Halloween gives me an opportunity to help create even more special memories by adding to the fun with decor and costumes. I went through a phase of feeling burnt out and a bit overwhelmed the last few months from working so much and the pandemic so I always look for additional reasons to celebrate this journey called life. 


    Last year I used a company I want to share to fellow Halloween lovers to purchase a costume that is hopefully more unique than they may discover in their local go-to stores. 


   I love fashion so generally prefer more exclusive looks or costumes for Halloween. Some adorable outfits, decor and costumes on this site are affordable for my frugal budget. Especially the sale items! 


   So many costumes I have found in my local specialty costume stores or department stores are very pricey. Many are not of decent quality unfortunately. Perhaps since they are probably often only worn once. 


    I am an affiliate for this brand.