1.26.2022Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Salon Services at your doorstep

 


I have seen this company on reality television shows and was immediately intrigued. In fact; I am always saying how I wish there were a service in my area that brings nail techs or hair stylists to your home.

Now; there is! This company brings beauty services to your door step. It is available in quite a bit of major cities such as Dallas. Basically you can book hair stylists, makeup artists, et cetera to just come directly to your home or the hotel you are vacationing. 



PRIV provides beauty & wellness professionals to you, on your time.

This company would be cool for Girls Night Out parties, bridal parties or while traveling. I would love a nail tech or service that does facials and massages to come directly to my home. This would also make for a fun date night idea with the massages.