10.28.2021Thursday, October 28, 2021

Netflix's MAID: Review

   


 I finally binged watched Netflix's MAID and it is highly emotional I would say. I absolutely loved the acting and actors selected. The main character; Alex, reminds me of Miley Cyrus. This series has ten episodes but I hope there is another season. 

    Once I started watching; I could not stop. I spent all day glued to the screen. I did get some laughs but I was just shocked at how real and honest it was. This reminded me of my own childhood trauma and abuse, a mentally ill parent and the abuse you will never get people to believe you about many times. 

    Being a single parent is so hard so I highly recommend it. I think employers, parents and those without children should check this out. It really opened my eyes to a lot of peoples situations; it helps you understand those struggling a tad more.