8.24.2021Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Review: KKW Body Perfecting Foundation

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1Jn2kGDhTM3paje0nc5YkLNKER9jlju0z.
Kim Kardashian's body foundation was on sale at my local beauty store so I had to try it. I have been wanting to for a few months now. I am glad I finally got the chance.
At work events, I would have to wear shorts or dresses as part of my uniform. I would feel a tad self-conscious showing my legs if there were a mosquito bite or scar. I live in the south and mosquitos are so bad during the warmer months!
This product would be good for some places I have worked at that require tattoos to be covered. I love tattoos by the way! I used to work at a place where it is was more of an entertainment family-friendly restaurant so we basically wore a strict costume.
It does rub off like any other body makeup I have tried so I sit on a towel in my car and am just super careful. I did not sit on white chairs or down at all really unless my outfit covered my legs or I didn’t rub it all the way up to my thighs.
To blend in this item; I used a mitten type towel just like you would get used on you after a spray tan to blend it in. I applied it this way too. Super quick and easy.
I think the product is fine for things I need it for. Just to make a scar look less visible and for special events. I would not wear it to the lake for example to melt or rub off on seats. Anybody makeup would do this I am sure. I have tried a few.
   This body foundation formula is buildable and seems to give off a satin-finish. Apparently, Kim has been using body makeup for years. As far as if I would re-purchase this item in the future? I totally would!
Although this item is around fifty USD I got it half off since apparently Kim is revamping her beauty line; making it on sale where I found it. You can find the products at Ulta stores.