5.29.2021Saturday, May 29, 2021

Book Review: Can I Say by Travis Barker with Gavin Edwards

Listen here    I wish I would have read this boom earlier! It is great! I finished it in no time because it was quite “juicy” as I’ll say...

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1oCD_St2ntHrPU_2_UmpBSa9MsfTqKKtF

     The other day; a youtube video was suggested to me. It was ‘Meet The Barkers’ epsiodes. I never seen the show; I really missed out. I stayed up past four a.m. the other night watching the entire two seasons in a binge. 

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1kohtOr8Q7kLKDxqklw1Wsjspfk6aVYss

     I can now say I am a huge Travis fan. He even mentions the whole Kim rumor in the book. I wonder if his book sales are boosting since dating Kourtney. She really got a good one I think with this guy. I seen how he treat Shanna and it was cute on the show. 


    Of course they're dunzo for over a decade now. By the way; their children...Atiana also...are gorgeous. Alabama is so freaking stunning! I  seen her on youtube today actually. As far as Travis; I love his passion and worth ethic. I would have never known him  to be so romantic! 


...Now let's get to the book review!


     The cover photo is probably one of the best I have seen on a celebrity book. The art is incredible on his body too from the cover pic. Those eyes of his...OMG. Okay; I will get off how hot he is. I purchased the audiobook version of the book. 


     This book is written in an interesting way because he has excerpts from people in his life and past giving their opinion in the book. I found that unique. Even Shanna makes an appearance... 

    https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1G-1YZhfjV3en9u2yvXvqGXn6rskI_a-b

There was so many interesting things in this book. The place crash and recovery from addiction he deals with is quite miraculous! 


I love a book that is all about overcoming obstacles and changing life for the better. I enjoy anything inspirations and motivating. This book is all of the above. 


This book describes some raw and real moments so I can appreciate the brutal honesty. Especially when he describes some celebrity flings and parties. After all; he is a rockstar and all. 

Listen to the book