4.24.2021Saturday, April 24, 2021

Laura Mercier foundation review

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1KeOIwjd5bOF0CUEJLjyj3Ysiu_kOvZPC

This foundation is on the pricier side in my eye but worth the price. Sure; I love drugstore brands and prices but this foundation is a great choice if you’re needing a medium to full coverage. 

I tried it a few times before writing this blog post. I have zero complaints and I am super picky when it comes to foundations. It has been hard to find one that works well for me. 

Usually they leave my face feeling heavy or shiny. Even with powder or translucent powder. I tried cheaper and pricier brands because in many cases; you do get what you pay for. 

With this product; it held up all during my busy days. It also did not feel heavy; I forgot I was even wearing foundation many times. It didn’t make my face look greasy or have too much shine either. 

This foundation was around forty US dollars at my local Ulta store. I highly recommend.