1.13.2020Monday, January 13, 2020

Looking to take online courses this new year?


          Now that we have all entered into a new year; I bet furthering one's education is somewhere on someone's list of resolutions or goals. 

         Many people do not have the time or motivation to drive to expensive universities. A lot of single parents  can not afford to spend more money on childcare to attend school outside of their home. I love signing up for courses just to learn new things; whether I use the skill later in life or not. 

          Regular colleges and dorms are not for everyone. Luckily in many areas there are other options to learn new things or go back to school. I love being able to log online anytime I want to study. I admit; I would probably struggle having to keep a certain set routine daily. 

        Whether you are a busy parent or just wanting to further your education for any reason...I encourage you to at least try online courses. You can train at your own pace so I took a course about five years ago when I wanted to keep myself busy during a family member's deployment that caused me stress. Sometimes keeping yourself busier during hard times can be helpful. 

        Not only was I learning a new skill and trade; I felt better about myself overall. I also loved the flexibility of learning at my own convenience. I did not have to spend money on gas and deal with rush hour traffic getting to classes. 

       If online courses interest you; I know an online school in which makes going back to school affordable and there are even certain military spouse scholarships for those who qualify. You do not have to be a military spouse to enroll in courses. 

        Maybe you want to just do something for yourself this new year. Why not request some information just to learn more?

Request complimentary information today!